Yesterday I was all dressed up for awurudu. Yesterday was my first day in school. Yesterday I was a kid in montessori. Yesterday I was a fetus within the womb. Yesterday I was my father’s seed. Yesterday a speck in the cosmos. Yesterday I was on my death bed. Today I am born again.
AND THEN… Ther… on Meta-poetics of MOOCs imoanaomil on I is make 8tracks mixtape… Imaad Majeed on God Sends Love Disguised As Or… Angel on God Sends Love Disguised As Or… Benarkah Itu Einstei… on ‘Einstein’ And The…
- 51,164 hits since May, 2009!
- It’s All Colour At Kikili House December 7, 2013By Imaad Majeed The Kikili House is a bed and breakfast retreat located just five minutes outside of the Galle Fort. With a tropical garden, a spacious verandah, and a capable chef, the experience offered is well worth the price. The House offers five double rooms with air conditioning, en-suite with hot and cold water [...]
- Kikili! One more? December 7, 2013Picture and Text By Imaad Majeed Henri Tatham has been designing men’s shirts for a decade now, having started when a tall-thin friend needed a refreshing wardrobe change. Now her designer shirts are sold in the UK at summer festivals, and she carries a bag full of shirts wherever she goes. Besides selling shirts at [...]
- Thursday At The Good Market November 16, 2013Text and Pictures by Imaad Majeed Having opened to the public last December, The Good Market has swiftly built a reputation among the environmentally conscious population of Colombo as a weekly festival of natural foods, local art and crafts, and live entertainment. What sets the Market apart from the average pola is that it is [...]
- This Is The Beauty Of The UNP – Ravi Karunanayake November 9, 2013By Imaad Majeed With the UNP leadership crisis all but over despite the forming of a leadership council last week which will more or less take over from party leader Ranil Wickremesinghe, senior UNP MP Ravi Karunanayake seemed confident the troubles are over and the party can move forward.Speaking to The Sunday Leader, Karunanayake gave [...]
- With No Power Sharing, Ethnic Groups Could Call For Federalism November 9, 2013– Dr Jayampathy Wickramaratne By Imaad Majeed With the conclusion of the Northern Provincial Council polls and the appointment of former Supreme Court Judge C. V. Wigneswaran as Chief Minister, there has also been a strong opposition, on the part of the government, to the devolution of land and police powers to the provinces. [...]
- It’s All Colour At Kikili House December 7, 2013